|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
Extended Access Service
The service runs 6 days and is available to all Patients registered within a GP Practice in Bury PCN. This provides convenient access to Patients who find attending their GP, nurse, and healthcare assistant appointments during regular working hours difficult and can be booked through their own Practice.
The service venues are:
- Moorgate Primary Care Centre;
- Radcliffe Primary Care Centre;
*The new service is a clinic-based service only and home visits are not available*
Hours of Opening:
- Monday-Friday 6.30pm-8pm
- Saturday only & Bank Holidays 9am-5pm
Telephone the Practice in core hours only Monday-Friday and ask for an Extended Access appointment. Availability may be limited.
Clinical staff available:
- Practice Nurse appointments available at each site on Saturdays.
- Healthcare assistant appointments available on Saturdays.